CHRISTIAN ISRAELITE CHURCH SYDNEY
We invite you to join us for our
ANNUAL CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS
Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November 2023
Jesus said: What Seek Ye? – Follow Me. (John 1:38, 43)
Sat 7.00 pm: Outdoor Brass Band Carol Recital
Oxford Square, Darlinghurst - followed by
From 8.15 pm Fellowship in the Church Hall
Sun 11.30 am: Praise Service in the Church
Followed by Lunch in the Hall
At Christmas time we remember:
· the birth of Jesus as we enjoy the Christmas festivities
· that Jesus gave Himself as a sacrifice for all at Easter, and then He ascended into Heaven
· the Bible tells us that Jesus Christ will return to this Earth.
· hold a hope to be eye-witnesses of His return
· hold a hope to be kept wholly alive by God in spirit and soul and body without physical death, and to be changed from mortal to immortal beings at that time
· believe that this hope will be fulfilled as a promise to a remnant of the descendants of Biblical Israel who follow the Law and the Gospel as set out in the Scriptures.
Bible References: John 3:16 & 11:25-26; 1 Corinthians 15:51-53; 1 Thessalonians 5:23
If you would like to know more:
Sydney Church: 196 Campbell St, Darlinghurst 2010
Note re Parking: Parking is difficult: Campbell Street is metered all the time, side street is limited parking period Sat night, unlimited on Sunday. Paid parking is available around the corner at the end of Campbell Street, on the right, at St Margaret’s Car Park, 417-435 Bourke Street, entrance next to Woollies, down driveway, under St Margaret’s Building. Cost Sat/Sun $2 per hour. But be early.